Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients, we are offering Decontamination Wash Lotion to our consumers. The provided lotion is a mellow, antimicrobial wash moisturizer for skin and hair decreases the colonization of skin with microorganisms without drying the skin out. In view of its chose dynamic fixings that are benevolent to the skin and nonattendance of counterfeit shading and scent. This Decontamination Wash Lotion is reasonable for all skin types and particularly for patients who will in general have hypersensitivities.
Wash lotion based on unique moisturising agents, mild surfactants and octenidine
Application areas :
- For whole body washing (incl. Hair washing and showering) that is gentle to the skin
- Suitable for all skin types, even skin that is sensitive to soap or susceptible to allergies
- For mild and gentle, washing of patients prior to surgery
- For washing amputation stumps as well as support for infection
- For prevention and avoidance of relapses and secondary infections
- Especially suitable for use on intensive care and infection wards
Instructions for use
When washing patients apply octenisan (TM) wash lotion undiluted to a damp facecloth and rub evenly on the appropriate parts of the body for about 1 minute and rinse off. When showering or washing hair octenisan (TM) wash lotion should be used like commercially available products.
Product data :
- Aqua, Cocamidopropylamine oxide, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic acid, Octenidine HCl, Allantoin.
- Thanks to its balanced formulation of various active ingredients including Octenidine and Allantoin, octenisan (TM) has good skin-care properties.
Special advice :
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not apply if allergies to one of the ingredients are known or suspected
- Do not use in combination with anionic surfactants
- Do not use in combination with products containing PVP-iodine
- Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse well with water.
- Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
- Do not mix with other soas, ointments, oils, enzymes etc.
- Do not use after the expiry date.