Gigasept(TM) OPA is a high level instrument disinfectant of Semi Critical devices containing ortho phthalaldehyde that offers Proffessional reprocessing standards for your instruments.
High-Level Instrument Disinfectant. Broad-Spectrum. Antimicrobial
Application areas :
- For sterilisation
- For high level disinfection
Instructions for use :
See directions for use before using the product or any kind of application
- GigaseptTM GTA used or reused as a steriliant for a maximum of 14 days at 25oC with an immersion time of at least 10 hours.
- High Level Disinfection:
- GigaseptTM GTA used or reused as a high-level disinfectant for a maximum of 14 days at 20oC with an immersion time of at least 20 minutes.
Product data :
- Glutaraldehyde 2.45 % w/v
- Purified Water
Special advice :
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- GigaseptTM GTA is hazardous to humans & domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in ventilated areas, wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. May cause sensitization by inhalation & skin contact.