KodanTM rapid is a rapid-actin skin antiseptic solution that is the gold standard for minor-invasive procedures and has been tested by a reputable microbiology laboratory.
Application areas :
- For prepping prior to injection
- For post closure
- For dressing
- Prior to minor procedures
Instructions for use :
- Prepping prior to injection
- Paint the operative & peri-operative area with sterile swab dipped in kodan(TM) rapid
- Post Closure:
- Gently apply kodan(TM) rapid on and around operation site
- Dress wounds with swab moistened with kodan(TM )rapid for complete antiseptic effect
- Prior to minor procedures:
- In punctures, etc. apply kodanTM rapid for 30 seconds
Product data :
- Each 100 g contains
- 2-propanol IP: 63 g
- Benzalkonium Chloride: 0.025 g
- (as Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP)
- Colour: Carmosine & Sunset Yellow
Special advice :
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Allow kodanTM rapid to dry before using electrical cautery.