MICROSHIELDÃ‚® Handrub Solution is used undiluted to rapidly disinfect the hands.It is compliant with EN15001 and has broad spectrum and fast activity against Gram positive, Gram negative and antibiotic resistant bacteria (including MRSA, VRE, sporeforming organisms and food borne pathogens), yeast, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, Herpes Simplex and Influenza, type A)2
Active ingredients: 70% v/v Ethanol and 0.5% w/v Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Application areas :
- For rapid hand antisepsis
- For skin antisepsis
Instructions for use :
- Use undiluted.
- For rapid hand antisepsis:
- Dispense sufficient MICROSHIELDÃ‚® Handrub to wet hands and fingernails. Rub vigorously over all surfaces until dry.
- For skin antisepsis:
- Dispense sufficient MICROSHIELDÃ‚® Handrub to wet area to be treated. Rub vigorously over all surfaces until dry.
hygienic handwash, EN1500
Product data :
- Contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.5% w/v in 70% v/v Ethanol.
Special Advice :
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Do not mix with detergents and other chemicals.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindicated in case of known hypersensitivity to Chlorhexidine.
- Shall be stored below 25oC and protect from light.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.