TerralinTM DIS is a liquid disinfectant for routine surface disinfection & critical area surface disinfection.
Broadantimicrobial spectrum. Aldehyde-free surface disinfectant
Application areas :
- For routine surface disinfection
- For critical areas i.e. OT,ICU,NICU surface disinfection
Instructions for use :
- Routine surface disinfection:
- For consulting rooms, dressing rooms, hospital wards, toilets & corridors apply terralin DIS at 0.1% dilution
- To get 0.1% solution, add 10 ml of terralin DIS to 9.99 liters of water
- Critical surface disinfection:
- For OTS, ICU, NICU apply terralin DIS at 2% dilution
- For HBV & HIV inactivation apply terralin DIS at 2.5% dilution
- To get 2% & 2.5 % dilution, add 200ml & 250ml of terralin DIS to 9.80 & 9.75 liters of water
Product data :
- Each 100 g contains
- Didecyldimethyl Ammonium Chloride: 7.0 g
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Fragrance, Excipients q.s.
Special advice :
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Avoid contact with concentrate .
- Do not mix with any other cleansing agent.
- For optimum effect keep floors wet for 15 minutes or more.